S.M.A.R.T. (SAFETY MONITORING & ACTIVE REPORTING TECHNOLOGY) the intelligent protection that allows a constant dialogue between STOMMPY Impact Safety Barriers and its users.
Thanks to the sensor inserted inside the Impact Safety Bollard, S.M.A.R.T. allows to:
- map the protections and their precise location within the map of the plants in which they have been installed;
- uniquely identify each protection;
- check in realt time the axis of each Impact Safety Barrier;
- record the received impacts;
- report the state of efficiency and the type of maintenance required.
The collected data are communicated through a simple App compatible with all the devices.